background

April 11, 2014

April 11

Just needed to record this day once again when God finally got to my heart to calm me down and what a blessing it is. I have been so anxious about when this baby is coming out. It's been much more uncomfortable theses last two weeks than I remember with the other kids, shouldn't I get to deliver early?? The Lord has said NO! I haven't accepted that and been complaining and trying things to get the baby out. Lord please forgive me again for not giving you the reigns completely each day. You are way better about ordering my life than I am. Thank you also for you perfect timing for this child and the words from Jesus Calling today..... This is the day that I have made. Rejoice and be glad in it. Begin the day with open hands of faith, ready to receive all that I am pouring into this brief portion of your life. Be careful not to complain about anything, even the weather, since I am the Author of your circumstances. The best way to handle unwanted situations is to thank Me for them. This act of faith frees you from resentment and frees Me to work My ways into the situation, so that good emerges from it. To find Joy in this day, you must live within its boundaries. I knew what I was doing when I divided time into twenty-four-hour segments. I understand human frailty, and I know that you can bear the weight of only one day at a time. Do not worry about tomorrow or get stuck in the past. There is abundant Life in My Presence today./span> This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. —Psalm 118:24 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 3:13–14 I also want to mention that Grace's favorite thing to say is "Baboom". She is really getting good at reading and loves Matt. She is trying to be so independent and call the shots but the lord is giving us wisdom and patience to reign her back in. Avery is growing up way too fast with all her deep conversations obsession with purple and own sense of style and creativity. She still lives the book Pinkalicious and hasn't been confidently napping which has this semi intraverted mom ready for her to get the concept of ALONE quiet time :-) Drew is just the adorable and lately talking machine( favorite phrases are No and Oh,gosh) hmm does he hear those a lot? He has colored and eaten every route of writing utensil and surface we own. But when he offers me kisses or constantly says thank you and your welcome it all disappears...mommy can't stand that he is turning two in a few short days!!!! He repeats a lot and loves to try and do anything the big kid are doing. Like waking all by himself to the park climbing on anything literally but crashes hard every day for a nice long nap:-) :-) God you are good and so perfect in ALL your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment