background

April 20, 2011

great news today

No, I'm not pregnant!! We got not just good news today but GREAT news. Avery's bloodwork came back today and she is no longer anemic!!!!! Her levels jumped to normal in just 3 weeks! This is a HUUUUUGGEEE answer to prayer. Her doctor said that it jumped much more than she thought it would (way to go God).

This is such a relief for us all, but especially me. I feel so much lighter in my chest...like I'm free!! It was a lot of pressure to make sure I got all the supplements in her and keeping her as healthy as possible.

THANK YOU Lord. You didn't have to do it but you did. So grateful for a dr and nutritionist who were able to work together because they both truly care about Avery.

I'm gonna sleep really good tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment