background

November 2, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Note to self, check to make sure your keys are where there supposed to be before you're ready to walk out the door...cause they might just be locked inside your van!!! Yes this was Grace and I's reality this morning as she is in my arms and bags are packed ready to leave for Heart Change :)

Matt realized when I called him that when he drove the van back from the Halloween event Saturday he used his set and put my set down in the van. So, Grace and I have been cleaning and organizing all day and are SOOO ready for naptime :)

Here is Grace a few minutes ago, lecturing Bailey on staying out of the kitchen. Bailey has been a real pain lately and Grace has heard me say "NO" and "don't" A LOT!

Enjoy!


Also, we've had time to take some pumpkin photos in our day off before her pumpkin is totally gross.

I'm not the only one around here who's gonna get this thing shoved up their nose!





No comments:

Post a Comment