background

September 19, 2009

18 wks and going strong



I'm at about 18.5 weeks and doing good. I feel good and this little girl moves all the time. She is good to me at night so I can sleep, which I hope will be the case after she comes out as well.

We have not even really begun to decide on names, but have planned out the girls' rooms. Grace will move into the bigger bedroom which was the guest bedroom. Baby #2 will go into Grace's room. When baby #2 is to a point of joining Grace I will then redo their room and go with another theme or color scheme. So for now I just need to get sheets for baby #2 and a bed skirt for Grace. I'm taking the bird sheets and bird items into Grace's new room and going with the polka dots and stripes in baby #2's room. Clear as mud right :)

I truely am SOOOO excited to be having another girl. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister and now get to see them be great friends growing so close in age.

I'll take a picture of my belly in the next few days. It's seems to be more obvious that I'm pregnant now even though I've felt obvious for awhile :)

Grace is going through a little bit of a tough time with teething and now a cold, but overall she loves climbing on anything she thinks she can remotely get onto and loves to be around people and kids.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear it is a girl!!! I love having my girls so close together. Get ready for a fun ride! It is so fun to watch them play together. I am sure your little girls will be the best of friends.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete