background

November 10, 2008

she's laughing!


We finally got her to laugh more than once and with the camera out! I know it's a little thing, but it made our Saturday night. She is really so much fun now a days. She is always smiling and giggling and cooing at things. We've made a few fires in the fireplace and she will sit in my lap and watch it for about 10 minutes straight without moving much. She is still TOTALLY amazed by ceiling fans and her naps are back to normal.

We're still working on consistent full night sleeps, but we're getting there. Please pray that Matt and I would both be able to keep the monitor off and sleep through much of the noises she makes because she really doesn't need anything til about 7 or 7:30 in the morning when it's time to get up. I told myself I wouldn't be the parent that gets up with every noise, but I've fallen into the trap. Thank you to all of you who listen to my first time mother worries, complaints, and the lack of wisdom. I really do appreciate it and please continue to lay out the truth for me and keep me in line. I NEED IT!

She is truly doing wonderful and such a joy to have....she knows what's going on we're just the slow ones who are still trying to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment