background

November 11, 2008

I'm a big kid now!

Grace keeps pulling her head up when I lay her down on the floor or on the changing table now like she wants to sit up. So, I thought I know I have to have something that she can sit upright in and sure enough I was given a Bumbo seat that I had forgotten about since she started out so small. She had such a great time in it while we made dinner tonight. I wasn't sure how long she'd last in it cause she wasn't used to hold her upper body up that long but she lasted about a half an hour...it's amazing what 30 minutes of hands free time can do for you!

This is a picture of her in her first pair of jeans. Matt's mom found these for her and I LOVE THEM!!!

1 comment:

  1. So...you need to start keeping those cute clothes when they are a size 6 months or larger:) When our little girl comes home, we will need those cute clothes ;)

    I need to meet her!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete