background

November 1, 2008

Halloween






We had a lot of fun Halloween night. I help organize our neighborhood event. It was a blast and a great turn out. We had snacks, pumpkin decorating, apple bobbing, ladderball, and corn hole toss. The kids were so dressed up so well! The fire department and local police officers were there to keep us safe and block of the street.

Grace was napping during most of it so we didn't get to show her costume to many people. She got to show a few trick or treaters. She started crying as we were waiting for them to begin and I answered the door with her in my arms. She took one look at the boys who came up and stopped crying. The one boy was so sweet with her and didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay and play with her.



I hit up the great Carter's sale today...well I should say my gracious mother-in-law did..I just got to pick it all out! That's why there is a picture of her in a hat. It has ears on it!!!

Hope you all had a good night as well!

PS She's sleeping around 11-12 hours at night. We're still working on it being uninterrupted sleep, but I am not complaining AT ALL...I am so glad we're finally to sleeping through the ENTIRE night! I feel like a new person with all this sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment