background

April 5, 2011

shopped til I dropped :)

Ok, so I thought I was a huge shopper til I faced the giant "Canton, Texas." This isn't just any giant....this giant CONSUMED us for literally 2 full shopping days (6-8hrs each). Below is all that I (Nana helped out for some of the girls' things) bought:

Cross wall hanging, 3 wood puzzles, 2 wall plaques, 2 aprons, four dresses, bird house, wooden bird, 2 bird hooks, 2 t-shirts, wall plaque, décor balls, 2 books , 18 bows, 4 headbands, squeaky shoes, croc flip flops, pic frame, texas plate wall hanging, dec plate, tenney letter blocks, plate holder, plastic cup, sunglasses, earrings, seasoning, chai tea, large metal wall hanging, potty seat
(sorry I can't share the picture cause of some things being gifts)
Grace modeling one of her new dresses:

Made one of the plaques into a bow holder and added the bird decorations.


It's not important how much I spent or how I got it all home. I had an awesome time and now feel recharged as ahuman and mom :)



THANK YOU JUDY for this awesome gift and Angie for going along with us. Love you both and very glad we shared this amazing time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment