background

February 18, 2010

we're home

We're home and so thankful to be here. It's been good so far. Grace has changed in just those few days we were away...moms know what I mean. Avery is sleeping away and eating good, so it's just working on boundaries with Grace and trying to convince her that she doesn't need to step all over me to get to Avery every time she wants to give her love :)

I really don't feel worthy of being so blessed to now be a happy and healthy family of 4, but thank you God for providing it.

Avery wanted to thank Nana for her going home dress. She loved it and didn't like it when I took it off to put her in her jammies.

1 comment:

  1. What a precious little girl - I love the dress! And way to express your girly side early on Avery, who wants to put on boring PJs after rockin that fantastic dress?

    ReplyDelete