background

February 5, 2010

38 wks 3 days

We're at 38 weeks and 3 days and doing good. As good as can be expected. Doc said this morning that I was 50% and 1-1.5cm. So we're making progress and she went ahead and stripped my membranes...that wasn't fun, but it was fast. We're really now at a point where the house, Grace's things, our things, and tasks have been taken care of so that all is set for her arrival.

Things are settled down at work for Matt and will be for the next 4-6weeks...THANK YOU JESUS!! He'd been on a big project that ended Wednesday and having to go in early and stay late and work into the night, so I'm so thankful he's back to normal and even able to come home early to help with Grace to give me a break.

We're thinking that Avery has a little rascalness in her if she decides to make her arrival during the snowstorm and/or Superbowl considering we haven't had this much snow in awhile and the Colts are in the Superbowl...but Clarian North has nice rooms with flat screens so we can watch it from our room if need be...if we're forced to watch it in HD with nurses waiting on us hand and foot with room service and a nursery to watch her at night to get some rest...it will be tough but I think we're willing to make the sacrifice :) :)

2 comments:

  1. So stripping your membranes means she induced you right by breaking your water?

    If so, wow! Can't wait to see pics of Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what "stripping your membranes" is, but I have a strange feeling that it's something I really shouldn't have heard about from someone I know personally.

    If I look at your with a sort of "eww" face the next time I see you, you'll know why... ;)

    ReplyDelete