background

May 7, 2008

Doctor's Appointment (28 weeks)




Today's doctor's appointment was fast and easy. I saw Dr. Hurry's partner Dr. Weber. He is a very nice and relaxed guy. He found her heartbeat at the first touch! She was so active. He said it was around 155-160!! She is measuring right on time and said that my weight is doing great as well. I have picked up about 5 pounds this last month which I wasn't too happy about but he said was totally normal. I've noticed that my wedding ring is fitting tighter and my sandals aren't as loose! I will definitely be propping my feet up more and making sure to get my walking in.

I can't believe I'm now to the point where I'm going to the doctor every two weeks! I was talking to a friend today and she asked me if I hit the panic mode of "oh my gosh, she has to come out of me!" I agreed that I do think about it more often but I also think a lot about what she will look like and spending time with her. I can't wait to sit and talk with her and take her on walks.

By the way, I went today to get her diaper bag squared away. Grace was given a wonderful Vera Bradley diaper bag that I decided to change to the messenger bag so I can put it over my shoulder. Her soon to be aunt-in-law Angie is who gave it to her. It is super nice and has tons of pockets...Those Vera Bradley ladies sure know what they're doing. It's the messenger style in the Daisy Daisy print..I highly recommend this bag...I got a matching wallet that is the long skinny one so that I can pull that out and put my keys in it and just have that when I'm getting in and out of the car or in a busy store and keep the diaper bag at the bottom of the stroller.

PS These were the colors and flower theme of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment