background

April 11, 2008

Update (24 weeks)


We went to the doctor Wednesday and she is doing great! Her heartbeat is strong and moving like crazy. I mean crazy. She is measuring a week ahead! I was happy to hear that but not banking that she will come early. I want her to come when she's ready...just not too much into August heat would be nice!

Matt got to feel her moving last week and has the most precious reaction and look on his face. We had been trying for about 2 weeks to try and catch her kicking so he could feel. When he finally got to feel her he said, "Wow, that's cool!"

He is so proud to be her dad and tell people about her and I. I feel so blessed to have him. I am definitely showing more as you can see in the photo. I did get a stomach virus this week but recovered quite quickly. I avoided you all for at least 48 hours so no one would get sick. Matt didn't even get sick!!! I'm still feeling great. I can't eat as big of meals especially at night because she is taking up more room in my already smaller than average torso, but overall I don't have any complaints.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! It is fun when the guys get to feel baby move. I just started to feel our baby move inside!
    :)

    ReplyDelete